We are looking for a general practitioner (junior doctor) who has a keen interest in state-of-art AI-driven healthcare technologies, telehealth. MedAi has partnered with Comfort garments to offer free healthcare services to readymade garments factory workers. The selected candidates will offer medical consultations to patients from low socio-economic groups (e.g. predominantly female patients from readymade garments and other factories) through both face-to-face or virtual consultations, assist senior doctors, and collaborate with the research and development team. Due to the nature of the patient demographics, female candidates will be given priority. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced clinician as long as you are interested in digital health please feel free to drop us a few lines.
LocationMultiple : Mirpur, Hemayetpur [ Might change ]
- You have treat patients at our clinics in Mirpur and Hemayetpur at least 3 days a week and assist our senior doctor.
- You will be the first point of contact for patients. Your responsibility is to receive patient on the first visit, take contact details, history, document details and prescribe appropriate actions. If you are unable to treat the patient book an appointment for the senior doctor
- Provide virtual consultation to patients via phone or telehealth app
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Data curation, research and collaborate with the research and development team.
- Patient Education.
- Any additional responsibilities necessary for business growth.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
QualificationBachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) from a reputable medical college.
- At least 1 year of experience in the healthcare sector (e.g. The clinic, Diagnostic Centre, Hospital).
- The applicant should have internship and residency training.
- Prior experience of working with underprivileged patients would be a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Good computer and smart device skiils.
Available PositionsWe have multiple full-time, part-time and contractual positions available.
- Salary : Upto 27000 BDT for the right candidate.
- We offer an exciting range of flexible working terms including contractual and part-time work.
- Opportunity to work with national and global public health experts.
- Opportunity to contribute towards cutting edge healthcare research.
If you are passionate about delivering fast and accurate healthcare services to the underprivileged please send us your updated resume and few lines explaining why you think you are the right candidate.