We are looking for an experienced cross-platform mobile application developer to join our multidisciplinary team to contribute toward state-of-art artificial intelligence-driven application development. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of experience in native (Android/iOS) development and 2+ years of industry-level experience in flutter/dart. You should have an excellent understanding of the application development life-cycle. We are looking for an agile developer who will help us design this platform from the ground up and coordinate development at all levels.
- Work on the company's flagship digital health application alongside our senior android developer.
- Take complete product ownership, assess resource requirements, identify possible risks, plan product delivery roadmap, and break down weekly milestones.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of proven industry experience in mobile application development.
- 2+ years of experience in flutter and dart.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience with push Notifications, Firebase, Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of databases (Relational/Non-Relational) is a must.
- Preferable to have experience working in any cloud service provider environment (AWS, Google Cloud platform).
- Clear concept of version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Knowledge of agile project management tools (e.g Jira, confluence, Trello).
- A portfolio of having Android apps in the Play Store/App Store is a plus.
- Passionate about solving challenging problems.
- Good understanding of linguistics and the biomedical domain.
- Knowledge of Docker deployment system.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- We offer an exciting range of flexible working terms including contractual and part-time work.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home.
- Annual salary increments.
- Two festival bonuses.
- salary : 25000 - 70000 BDT depending on experience
If this fits you please send us a copy of your latest resume and a cover letter indicating why do you think you are the right candidate.